Last updated: 5/01/2021
Thank you for shopping at Direct Office Products operated by Phillips Direct Office Pty Ltd.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
We hope you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we look forward to offering new and exciting products in the future.
Shipping & Delivery
Direct Office Products only ships within Australia at this time.
Shipping is via courier or Australia Post.
Please ensure your details are entered correctly when placing your order as we take no responsibility for orders delivered to the incorrect address.
Free shipping is available on all orders of $50 or more. For orders under $50, a flat rate of $7 applies.
Cancellation of Orders
Direct Office Products may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the goods in your order. We will contact you should this arise and issue a refund within 24 hours.
Products Missing from an Order
We take great care in packing orders, but should an item be missing from your order when it arrives please contact us immediately and we will investigate accordingly.
Return and Refund Policy
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Direct Office Products.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to the Direct Office Products website, accessible from https://directofficeproducts.com.au.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should contact us for the address to return your items to.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us.
All claims must be made within 12 months of the purchase date. Please note that faulty products will be replaced where applicable and cannot be returned for credit
Some Vendors will require you to contact their support centre directly, see List
Fuji Xerox Supplies:
End users must contact Fuji Xerox Customer Service Centre on 1800 811 177 and follow the voice prompts to the Technical Support department. The customer can discuss their issue with the Technical Support Team. If Fuji Xerox deems the customers claim to be substantiated then the customer will be directed to forward the faulty item to their nearest Fuji Xerox representative for assessment. If the item is faulty, Fuji Xerox will issue replacement stock. Alternatively, they can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all warranty issues in relation to Lexmark Inkjet and Laser supplies, the end-user should contact Lexmark Technical Support on 1300 362 192, option 3 to confirm the product is faulty. If the fault is confirmed the end user will be given a Job Number and referred by Technical Support to point of purchase for replacement.
End users must contact the OKI Customer Service Satisfaction Centre on 1800 807 472 and follow the voice prompts to the Technical Support department. There the customer can discuss their issue with the Technical Support Team. If OKI deems the customers claim to be substantiated then the customer will be directed to forward the faulty item to their nearest OKI representative for assessment. If the item is faulty, OKI will issue replacement stock.
All Other Vendor/Brand Supplies
Claims are subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Product/s have not been tampered with or wilfully damaged by user negligence.
- The fault must be specifically due to the manufacturer and not your printer.
- A return Authorisation (RA) form is to be completed and approved.
- A description of the fault must be explained within your RA form.
- A sample of the print copy is to accompany the returned product (where possible)
- The product MUST be returned to the address as instructed by either courier or registered post.
- Any original shipping charges for this purchase are non-refundable.
To obtain a Return Authorisation please email with
- invoice number and date purchased
- description of fault, and print sample if appropriate.
- in the case of compatible products, the batch number of the faulty product.
Once a claim has been approved by the manufacturer or supplier your RA Number and return delivery address details will be emailed to you with delivery instructions. Please retain a copy of the courier/postage tracking of the item returned, to ensure that Warehouse staff can track and locate your item.