How do I place an order?
Find the item using the make and model of your machine and select the product you are wanting and click add to cart. Follow the prompts through to payment and choose credit card, cheque or direct debit.
When will I receive my order?
Your order of in-stock items will be dispatched complete, usually the same day you order by courier.
Fast delivery anywhere in Australia - with warehouses strategically located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, goods are normally received within 1-3 working days of order placement.
All goods listed on the website are normally in stock. In the unlikely event that your item is not in stock we will notify you immediately with an ETA.
How much is delivery?
FREE DELIVERY for orders over $60. You have THREE OPTIONS to choose from:
- ORDERS OVER $60 Receive FREE DELIVERY.
- Orders Under $60 - Flat Rate Freight Charge of $7.70 applies.
- Priority Shipment - For URGENT Orders a flat rate of $12 applies. We'll prioritise your order to make sure you receive it as quickly as possible. You'll normally receive the goods 'overnight' depending on the time you place your order and current stock levels.
If you have any further questions please email us.
What if the cartridges are faulty?
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us, so we keep things simple. Any goods defective by manufacture or damaged through delivery are returnable by following these simple steps:
- Notify us by email of the reason for return and receive a Return Authorisation number by reply email prior to returning.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging, and where possible include print samples of the fault.
- Enclose in the package a copy of the invoice and the Return Authorisation email. We will then ensure your faulty items are immediately replaced.
- All products are covered by our replacement guarantee. Should you require a refund, faulty products must be returned to us within 30 days of date of purchase.
What if I order the wrong item?
If you have ordered the incorrect goods, notify us by email and we will organize a Return Authorisation as above. When we have recieved the incorrectly ordered goods, we will then send your replacement. Incorrectly ordered goods must be returned at your cost within 30 days of date of purchase. Should you require a refund, this will be issued, less any delivery charges, once the goods have been received by us in original condition.
Will using a non OEM inkjet cartridge affect my printers warranty?
Major printer manufacturers sell printers at or below cost. They make their profits from selling the cartridges. Formerly, once you bought your expensive new printer you had no choice but to buy one of their cartridges after yours ran dry. By using compatibles you are cutting into their primary source of profit. Because of this, they will threaten to void your warranty if you use compatible cartridges. They are simply trying to protect their own interests anyway they can. It is however strictly ILLEGAL for them to do so. They CANNOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY simply for using compatible cartridges. There is no reason that you should not use compatible cartridges. They work and will save YOU money.
What if you don't have my product in stock?
In the unlikely event, we do not have your product in stock, we will contact you immediately to advise you of the estimated time of delivery.
What's the difference between OEM, Compatible, and Remanufactured?
OEM - is an abbreviation for "Original Equipment Manufacturer". When you see a product described as OEM, that means that it is a new "name-brand" cartridge from Epson, Canon, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, etc.
Compatible Cartridge - A brand new cartridge, designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications and high standards of quality. They are 100% brand new and economically priced compared to expensive name-brand cartridges. Using compatible generic replacement cartridges will not void your printer warranty.
Remanufactured Cartridge - A cartridge that has been recycled to meet or exceed OEM specifications. The recycling process involves disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, reassembling and filling the product with ink.